HYBRID CONDENSATION TECHNOLOGY
A patented process enables the extraction of high-quality potable water from seawater. This unique technology is extremely energy-efficient and can be implemented as a stationary or mobile facility.
NO CHEMICALS INCLUDED
Description of the functions and properties of the plants:
1. The treatment or desalination of different types of water inflow –from low saltwater to highly saline water till drilled underground water and waste water
2. The production of different types of water – from potable to ultra pure water, independently of the existing water quality and the operatingplace
3. The treatment or desalination of the water is comparable with the natural circle of rainwater and can also be used for irrigation and the industrial process.
4. Operation with variable voltages and frequency is possible.
5. Can be operated as a self-sufficient system on mobile deployment platforms
6. Compact design in an insulated container and extremely economical energy consumption
7. World-wide use in regions with widely different air and water temperatures
8. Low-maintenance and fully automatic operation, including online monitoring and control
Technical Data WT 150:
Produced water: 150 m³/d 150.000 liter per day
Power consumption: 1 kWh/m³
Dimension in m: 6 x 12 x 3
Made in: Germany
Seawater: 78 m³/h with 30 °C
Permissible grain size: 0,3 mm
Watertemp. (wasted heat): min of 140 °C
Air: normal air pressure
Temperature: ambient temperature
Electrical power: 6,25 kW
Waste water / drilled water:
Innovative extraction of water from municipal wastewater by using renewable energy sources
1. Economic conditions:
Countries realizing salvaging the availability of water is an increasing importance. This resource determines future social developments fundamentally. The value of water has already exceeded the value of oil over 4 times. At the current time, future-oriented people in the administrations of different countries are working hard to find technical solutions for the conditions of each country.
2. Progress of the technology:
Today, the standard technologies are large-scale seawater desalination plants. These use different forms of energy to the fast evaporation of saline water. Similar to the famous salt mines since centuries. Salt will remain at the end. This is often disposed of at the beach or in the sea. After years of use the enviroment becomes damaged, caused by salinization of nature. So far, rarely other water resources for recovery of water are considered. Large amounts of water are required to hold municipal waste disposal systems for contaminated water and feces in operation. This water is currently lost in large quantities, because the recovery, so far, of this disposal concept is too little to be considered. In recent years, the use of technologies for renewable energy and the environment has a social recognition. The market is growing. Political conditions promote the further development of such technologies.